Thursday 6 November 2008

Technology

Just thought id have a rant lol!!....Is it me or when you get going on a computer to either research or do write up assignments that you spend half of your time waiting for them to load. I've been at college today trying to research my presentation for Christine but every time i go on to a link it sooo slow OR its blocked! also the people around are are so noisy with their phones on ad there music in their ears blaring, god i sound like my grandad lol buts its true! the only reason i study in the library is so i can print things off because i have no printer at home! it does my head in!! sorry for the ranting, wanted to get it off my chest lol!
Gina x x

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I don't know Gina, some people have got no consideration for others!! Unfortunately, I can't see the computers improving, we will just have to come into college 5 hours earlier instead!!!

Jen said...

if you can get over there the library at warwick is a really great environment to work..I knwo what you mean about NWHC - I cannot get along with doing anything efficient in the library there (or that other room) - the noise being a major factor but also for me...I feel ancient around all the young whipper-snappers.....now I sound like your grandad too!!

lin armstrong said...

I found the same at the Richo library .No one shushes people any more! Try to use the teachers side of the library where I go .Not saying the computers are any faster but sometimes lecturers are quieter than learners there! Talk to Ihar he will sort it..you know he will.