Monday 20 October 2008

bogged under!!!!

The weekend has past and some research has been done but i still don't feel as if I'm up to speed with everything i have to do for my course. all i feel at the minute is bogged under and stressed! so does anyone no any recipes to a stress free life?lol i suppose people would say give up my course lol but i just keep thinking of the light at the end of the tunnel lol! i no a few of people i know think I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw but i want to prove them wrong! through all the tears, the stress and the strains it will be worth it in the end!!
i wont be in lesson tomorrow so ill see you all Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

ha!
you got us behind you so you shouldn't worry or stressed.
don't forget we are here to help each other, no one is born to know everything though!!

Hazel said...

I think we are all feeling it mate, we need to help each other in order to get through this year x I'm only at the other end of the phone if you want to go through anything. Together we will get through x